Horizon t35 treadmill. Ebay used treadmills. Gold gym treadmill 450.
Horizon T35 Treadmill
- A device formerly used for driving machinery, consisting of a large wheel with steps fitted into its inner surface. It was turned by the weight of people or animals treading the steps
- An exercise machine, typically with a continuous belt, that allows one to walk or run in place
- A job or situation that is tiring, boring, or unpleasant and from which it is hard to escape
- an exercise device consisting of an endless belt on which a person can walk or jog without changing place
- a mill that is powered by men or animals walking on a circular belt or climbing steps
- a job involving drudgery and confinement
- the line at which the sky and Earth appear to meet
- the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated; "It is beyond the horizon of present knowledge"
- a specific layer or stratum of soil or subsoil in a vertical cross section of land
- The line at which the earth's surface and the sky appear to meet
- The circular boundary of the part of the earth's surface visible from a particular point, ignoring irregularities and obstructions
- A great circle of the celestial sphere, the plane of which passes through the center of the earth and is parallel to that of the apparent <em>horizon</em> of a place
This was done back when I was in high school- some areas could have been better, but I’m satisfied with it. This was done in an art class where we had to do new projects every week so everything we did had to be done within a week’s time, given that I felt this was good given the time constraints.
The media is acrylic paint and paint markers on a thin wooden board.
A strange glow in the sky.
And nobody seems to know where you go.
And what does it mean?
Oh, is it a dream?
Burning like fire….
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Lyrics from Bright Eyes by Art Garfunkel
Editor’s Choice – Jumper.it